- Open your device’s Settings app, then tap Apps under the Device subheading.
- Next, either tap the settings icon in the upper-right corner and/or tap App permissions on the following screen.
- Click on Application List and search for SwapBots. You can enable or disable individual permissions here.
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to the list of apps at the very bottom.
- Tap on the SwapBots app and you’ll see the permissions it wants.
- You can enable or disable individual permissions here.